Data Engineers are the lynchpins of modern, data-driven organisations. They are responsible for collecting data from a wide variety of existing sources, unlocking the data from organisational silos, and bringing them together in modern real-time, distributed systems. As a data engineer you are an expert in modelling and building data pipelines, but also play a key role in architecture, technical integration and operations of the data platform.
- At least 2 years experience in a strong data engineer role;
- You are proactive and enterprising; you keep current with the latest technologies and know the right tool for the problem;
- You are able to translate business questions into technical solutions and recommend the right data infrastructure elements;
- You can work autonomously and think out-of-the-box. Moreover, you have good communication skills and you can work well together in teams.
- Big data platforms such as Spark, Flink, Hadoop and NoSQL databases;
- The complete Hadoop ecosystem such as YARN, Hive, and HDFS;
- Programming scripting languages such as Java, Scala, Python, MapReduce, SQL and Bash;
- Data modelling and data warehousing concepts;
- Security and authorization concepts;
- JSON and REST APIs;
- Experience with NIFI.
What do we offer?
Do you want to apply for this position, or do you have any questions what so ever? Do not hesitate to contact us:
06-45 53 58 53
Does your profile not fit perfectly to the description but are you still interested in what we have to offer? Please contact us and we will see what we can do for each other.
You can also fill out the contact form.