You take responsibility for developing, testing and implementing analytical solutions by developing state of the art solutions to business problems. You will create and optimize predictive models, exploring data to gain previously unseen insights.You will be discovering new opportunities in the data – identifying and exploiting patterns and trends by using new technologies and tooling. You will work in a multidisciplinary team on a project within the client’s organization. With your specialist knowledge and skills you will be adding tangible value to the business in order to facilitate the customer in realizing their objectives.
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience in the field of Analytics and / or Data science;
- You are enterprising and innovative: you have ideas, vision and are able to make decisions autonomously;
- You enjoy sharing working in a team.
- Languages: SQL, Python/R, Scala;
- Experience with tools such as HDFS, SQL databases, Spark, TensorFlow, Docker;
- Experience handling data from various sources: JSON, SQL Databases, flatfile csvs;
- Productionising models on premise or cloud environments;
- In depth knowledge of models, algorithms and methods such as data mining, cluster & network analysis, machine learning, classification techniques (supervised and unsupervised learning, forecasting models, sentiment, text analysis).
What do we offer?
Do you want to apply for this position, or do you have any questions what so ever? Do not hesitate to contact us:
06-45 53 58 53
Does your profile not fit perfectly to the description but are you still interested in what we have to offer? Please contact us and we will see what we can do for each other.
You can also fill out the contact form.